Terms and Conditions
1.All prices quoted in brochures or catalogues or on the website are subject to confirmation at the time of order and are inclusive of VAT.
2. Customers outside the EU will be subjected to exchange rate imposed by credit/debit card companies or Paypal. You may also be subject to fees. These are nonrefundable by Sazzmatazz Clothing. Please check with your chosen payment method to clarify fees before making payment.
3. Prices are subject to change at any time.
1. The Seller shall make every effort to give delivery on the date or dates required by the Buyer but, unless otherwise agreed in writing, such date or dates are an estimate only and are neither guaranteed nor deemed to be of the essence of the Contract.
2.Deliveries shall be send by Royal Mail Signed For Second Class unless specified otherwise.
3.Cost of delivery shall be covered by the Buyer unless stated otherwise.
1. Payment shall be made in full to the Seller from the Buyer at which time when the order is placed, either verbally or online.
2 .All goods will remain the property of Sazzmatazz Clothing until full payment has been received.
3. If you wish to purchase goods from outside the EU, then taxes and/or customs fees may apply. These fees are the responsibility of the Buyer. If you wish to clarify which taxes and/or customs may apply, then please contact your local authority as we at Sazzmatazz Clothing cannot advice on this matter.
Damage In Transit
1. Please specify within 3 days if goods have been damaged in transit.
2. You must supply as much evidence as possible including by not limited to photographs of the parcel and the damaged goods, for investigation. Without this we cannot investigate, and therefore cannot issue new goods or a refund.
1. We hope you love your items as much as we do, however if you change your mind for any reason, we are happy to refund any unsuitable items in unworn, resalable condition within 14 days of purchase.
2. To be a valid claim for returns, please send with all original paperwork enclosed, also a letter/note explaining the reason for return.
3. All refunds will be issued to the original method of payment. If payment is made in another currency other then GBP, refund will be made using correct exchange rate on the day of return received, as imposed by your credit/debit card company or Paypal (dependant on which was the original payment method).
4. Items will be refunded at the price advertised on our store at the time of return.
5. Please enquiry via email for return address.
6. The above returns policy refers to change of mind only and does not affect your statutory rights on faulty goods.